Hospital Association of Southern California (HASC) and Alignment of Governance and Leadership in Healthcare (AGLH) invite you to attend Hospital Leadership Training Sessions.
This half-day training experience for hospital and health system leaders focuses on increasing understanding of population health concepts and strategies. The program is led by Dr. Kevin Barnett, senior investigator with the Public Health Institute, with participation by other nationally-recognized leaders in health care and population health. The session presents proven, innovative tools to enhance population health, strategies to build institutional capacity and alignment, engaging diverse stakeholders to address the social determinants of health, and ways organization board members can play roles in health care transformation.
Participating hospitals and health systems will complete an organizational self-assessment to identify areas of focus for potential innovations and opportunity for customized coaching/technical assistance.
• State the meaning and key elements of population health improvement
• Outline innovative strategies to leverage hospital resources through meaningful engagement of diverse communities
• List strategies to align with other health sector stakeholders
• Identify approaches to engage the community development sector and explore potential returns on investment
• Integrate strategies for internal alignment of population health capacity across functions and structures
• Define roles of the governing board and senior leadership to ensure optimal quality in the management and oversight of population health initiatives
Who should attend?
Each training session will accommodate 5-6 hospital teams. Participating hospital teams should register in their region and include at least one senior executive leader (CEO, CNO, CFO, CMO, EVP, etc.) chief strategy officer — and at least three facility or system board members.
If you have questions or would like to register, please contact: Karen Ochoa at 213-538-0765 or email email@example.com
When are the trainings happening?
Riverside/San Bernardino Hospitals (Friday, June 7)
Orange County Hospitals (Tuesday, June 11)
Ventura/Santa Barbara Hospitals (Wednesday, August 7)
Los Angeles County Hospitals - North (Wednesday, August 14)
Los Angeles County Hospitals - South (Wednesday, October 30)